William Angliss Institute
William Angliss Institute is a dedicated training provider for the hospitality, tourism and foods industries, delivering a range of courses from four-year degrees to short courses. Each year over 15,000 students including 1000 international students are trained at the main campus in Melbourne, Victoria.
As the Government endorsed Specialist Centre for Hospitality, Tourism and Culinary Arts, William Angliss Institute works with industry leaders to develop innovative training solutions that meets the needs of today's industry, including membership and affiliation with a range of Australian and international industry and educational organisations.
The industry-standard training facilities including simulated and live class rooms; experienced trainers; and vibrant industry network at the Institute contribute to one of the highest graduate outcomes in Australia. In 2007, a whopping 96.3% of William Angliss Institute graduates found work, or went on to further study within six months of completing their course (National Centre for Vocational Education Research - Student Outcomes Survey 2007). This success rate is approximately 7% greater than the State and National average for all vocational, education and training providers. The high quality training and services delivered by the Institute has also been recognised with a number of industry awards.
Living in Melbourne
Melbourne, the capital city of the State of Victoria, is a graceful, safe, clean and well organised city with a harmonious and culturally diverse population of over 3.6 million residents drawn from more than 130 nationalities.
The city is proud of its outstanding artistic, cultural and heritage venues and festivals; restaurants which serve at least 80 different world cuisines; fine shopping precincts; diverse sporting, leisure and entertainment opportunities and facilities; a green environment; a modern and efficient transport system; and many prestigious education institutions.
The Institute is accessible by Melbourne's train and tram network. There is a tram stop out the front of the Institute's main entrance in La Trobe Steet. Leave the tram at the corner of King Street and La Trobe streets.
The closest train station is Flagstaff Station, situated on the corner of William and La Trobe streets. Please note this train station does not operate on weekends.
Southern Cross (Spencer Street) train station is nearby which services regional Victoria as well as the local metropolitan train lines and the city loop.
Why Study at William Angliss Institute?
Students at William Angliss Institute learn in a professional but enjoyable environment. Training facilities and resources are specialised for many facets of the hospitality, tourism and foods industries. There are also a number of student services to support you while studying. William Angliss Institute maintains a program of continually upgrading of student facilities.
You'll find plenty of flexibility in the way courses are delivered; from hands-on classes to field trips and virtual classrooms depending on the course you undertake. Assessment methods vary across courses too. For example, you may need to submit written assignments, make presentations, undertake exams, attend and report on field trips or demonstrate your capabilities through skill-based demonstrations.
- Accounting, Business and Finance
- Advanced Diploma of Business
- Certificate III in Business
- Certificate IV in Business
- Diploma of Business
- Advanced Diploma of Hospitality
- Advanced Diploma of Hospitality - specialising in Commercial Cookery
- Advanced Diploma of Hospitality - specialising in Industry Placement Program
- Advanced Diploma of Hospitality - specialising in Patisserie
- Advanced Diploma of Hospitality Management (IPP)
- Advanced Diploma of Tourism
- Advanced Diploma of Tourism - specialising in Guiding
- Advanced Diploma of Tourism- specialising in Retail Travel Sales
- Bachelor of Culinary Management
- Bachelor of Tourism and Hospitality Management
- Certificate II in Hospitality (Kitchen Operations)
- Certificate III in Hospitality
- Certificate III in Hospitality (Commercial Cookery)
- Certificate III in Hospitality (Operations)
- Certificate III in Hospitality (Operations) - Industry Placement Program
- Certificate III in Hospitality (Patisserie)
- Certificate III in Hospitality - specialising in Industry Placement Program
- Certificate III in Tourism
- Certificate III in Tourism (Retail Travel Sales)
- Certificate IV in Hospitality
- Certificate IV in Hospitality (Commercial Cookery)
- Certificate IV in Hospitality (Patisserie)
- Certificate IV in Tourism
- Certificate IV in Tourism (Guiding)
- Certificate IV in Tourism - specialising in Retail Travel Sales
- Diploma of Hospitality
- Diploma of Hospitality - specialising in Club Management
- Diploma of Hospitality - specialising in Commercial Cookery
- Diploma of Hospitality - specialising in Industry Placement Program
- Diploma of Hospitality - specialising in Patisserie
- Diploma of Tourism
- Diploma of Tourism- specialising in Retail Travel Sales
- Advanced Diploma of Events
- Advanced Diploma of Events - specialising in Industry Placement Program
- Certificate III in Events
- Certificate III in Events - specialising in Industry Placement Program
- Diploma of Events
- Diploma of Events - specialising in Industry Placement Program
- Diploma of Resort Management (Dive)
- Diploma of Resort Management (Spa)
- Diploma of Resort Management (Water Recreation)
- Diploma of Sustainability
- Certificate IV in Food Science and Technology
- Certificate IV in Food Science and Technology - Specialising in Confectionery Manufacturing
- Diploma of Food Science and Technology
- Diploma of Food Science and Technology - Specialising in Confectionery Manufacturing
Australia is a continent situated between the Indian and Pacific Ocean. It is a land endowed with mountain ranges, vast grazing plains, tropical forests, barren deserts, golden and sandy beaches, treacherous rocks and coral reefs. Australia's spectacular natural environment attracts millions of tourists every year.
Australia Uni Advisory Session
- Friday, 10th May 2019
- Level 7 Orchard Shopping Centre, 321 Orchard Rd Next to 313 Somerset MRT Exit B, Singapore 238866
Our Advisors at Overseaseducation.sg can asisst you on the following Institutions
Australian National University
University of Tasmania
Edith Cowan University
Central Queensland University
Australian Hospitality Schools
Le Cordon Bleu
Blue Mountains International Hotel Mgt School
International College of Management Sydney ICMS
International College of Hotel Management
University of Sydney Foundation Program
University of Western Australia Foundation Year
Please bring along these documents
Original and/or Photocopy of results and certificates
For current O | N | A level student, preliminary/forecast result acceptable
For Diploma holders, full results or up to date result acceptable
Original and/or Photocopy of Passport