There are many subject areas that you can chose to specialize in your pursuit of further education. However, before you decide, perhaps you may want to consider the following factors:-
• Do you understand the nature of the subject you are considering?
• Are you interested in the subject?
• Do you have the necessary aptitude to succeed in the area of studies?
Once you have the answers to these questions, you can then list down the subject areas that you are interested in and narrow it down to 1 or 2 preferred subject areas
The next question to ponder hard is whether the subject area that you have chosen provide a suitable basis for your intended career.
Finally, determine if the course that you have selected is a general subject or professional subject. For many professional subjects such as Law, Engineering, Psychology, Architecture, Pharmacy etc, you will normally require ensure that the course that you are taking has the necessary professional accrediatation board approval
At our centre, we can guide you through the process so that you can find a suitable course
Choose a subject below to view
- Foundation Year
- Hospitality, Tourism, Leisure
- Business, Econs, Management, Accounting
- Arts & Design, Architecture
- Law & Social Science
- Computers & IT
- Sciences & Biomedical
- Occupational Therapy
- A'Level (Pathway to
- Diploma to Degree Top-Up