INTO Colorado State University
Colorado State University
Founded in 1870 as the Colorado Agricultural College, Colorado State University is now among the nation's leading research universities.
Our world-class research in infectious disease,atmospheric science, clean energy technologies, environmental science, and biomedical technology attracted more than $300 million in research funding annually. Our professional programs in veterinary medicine, occupational therapy, journalism, agriculture and construction management are ranked among the nation's best.
Colorado State's rankings include its recognition as a top tier university in U.S. News and World Report's rankings of "America's Best Colleges and Universities," as well as Kiplinger's Personal Finance Magazine's ranking as one of the top public universities in the United States for educational quality and affordability.
Pathway and English language programs
INTO CSU's Undergraduate and Graduate Pathway programs are ideal for international students who need additional English language and academic preparation before continuing to a degree program at a US university.
INTO CSU's English language programs are for students who want to become confident English speakers by studying at a US university.
Why Study at INTO CSU?
- Take your first steps toward earning a US university degree at one of America's top-ranked research universities
- Study in a friendly, small town frequently ranked among the "best places to live" in the US
- Live, learn and have fun with university students from all 50 US states and 135 countries
- Enjoy full access to all university resources, services and facilities
- Have small classes taught by university instructors
- Earn academic credits that apply toward CSU degree programs
- Receive personalized GRE and GMAT test preparation
- Progress to a CSU degree program upon successful completion of a Pathway
About Fort Collins
Fort Collins is home to Colorado State University and is located at base of the Rocky Mountain foothills and within 112 kilometers of Denver, the state's largest city. Fort Collins was ranked #6 on Money magazine's "Best Places to Live" list in 2010, and Wired magazine noted Fort Collins as an "Emerging Epicenter" for innovation and high-tech job growth in green technology.
Colorado State University rankings
- #67 top public schools in the US (U.S. News & World Report, 2013)
- "Best MBA Programs in the Nation" (The Princeton Review, 2011)
- #2 US public university in obtaining federal research dollars (National Science Foundation, 2012)
- Ranked #68 in the US and #152 worldwide (Academic Ranking of World Universities 2012, Shanghai Jiao Tong University)
- Top-ranked nationally in programs such as Veterinary Medicine, Business, Engineering, Statistics, Math, Earth Sciences, and Computer Science
Key University Facts
- Founded - 1870
- Enrollment - 26,769 (Undergraduate - 22,412;Graduate - 4,357)
- International students - 2,000+
- Faculty - 1,660+
- Colleges - 8 (College of Agricultural Sciences,College of Business,College of Engineering,College of Health and Human SciencesCollege of Liberal Arts,Warner College of Natural Resources,College of Natural Sciences,College of Vet Medicine and Biomedical Sciences.)
- Graduate Pathway in Financial Risk Management MSBA
- Undergraduate Pathway in Business
- Graduate Pathway in Chemical Engineering ME
- Graduate Pathway in Civil Engineering ME - Water Resources
- Graduate Pathway in Engineering
- Undergraduate Pathway in Engineering
- Undergraduate Pathway in General Studies
- Graduate Pathway in Master of Management Practice
Tourism & Event Management
- Graduate Pathway in Master of Tourism Management
United States of America, a federal republic consists of 50 states. All the states lie in the mainland expect Alaska and Hawaii Islands. Alaska lies next to North West Canada and Hawaii, 3700 km off the west coast of the mainland.