INTO University of South Florida
University of South Florida
The University of South Florida is a high-impact, global research university located in beautiful Tampa Bay on Florida's spectacular west coast. It is one of the largest public universities in the nation, and among the top 50 universities, public or private, for federal research expenditures. The university is one of only four Florida public universities classified by the Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching in the top tier of research universities, a distinction attained by only 2.3 percent of all universities.
With over 240 degree programs at the undergraduate, graduate, specialty and doctoral levels, including the doctor of medicine, there's something for everyone at USF. The university offers a dynamic learning environment that inspires innovation, creativity and collaboration and is focused on student success. More than 2,000 distinguished scholars, researchers and expert teachers, nearly all holding PhDs or the highest degrees in their fields, make up the USF faculty – including the 2012 U.S. Professor of the Year.
Pathway Programmes offered by INTO University of South Florida
INTO University of South Florida's undergraduate Pathway programs combine intensive English language study, academic skills development and academic coursework in a customized program designed to move students successfully through the first semester or first year of a four-year degree program.
INTO University of South Florida offers a variety of graduate business degrees. From getting your MBA to your Master of Science in Marketing, and everything in between, there is a Graduate Pathway program that is right for you. INTO USF will help you meet your goals and get you on the right path to success.
Why choose an INTO program?
INTO USF's academic Pathway and English language programs provide the highest quality preparation for your undergraduate and graduate study.
- Take the first steps toward earning a U.S. university degree at one of America's top-ranked research universities
- Live, learn and have fun with university students from all 50 U.S. states and nearly 150 countries
- Enjoy full access to all university resources, services and facilities
- Have small classes taught by university instructors
- Earn academic credits that apply toward USF degree programs
- Receive personalized TOEFL, GRE and GMAT test preparation
A diverse campus in beautiful surroundings
The University of South Florida is in the beautiful city of Tampa, where you can enjoy the excitement of city life in a stunning coastal location.
- Tampa is a beautiful city located on Florida's west coast in an area called Tampa Bay. Living here, you'll enjoy the excitement of city life as well as the area's natural beauty.
- Tampa International Airport offers more than 70 nonstop flights to major cities across the U.S. such as Atlanta, New York, Los Angeles and Chicago, and nonstop international service to Canada (Montreal, Toronto, and Vancouver), Cuba (Havana), England (London) and Switzerland (Zurich).
- The INTO USF center, located on the University of South Florida campus, is about 20 minutes by car from the Tampa International Airport
- One of the 40 most diverse public universities in the country and the second most diverse public university in the state of Florida (U.S. News & World Report)
- Top 43 Research University in the US (National Science Foundation)
- Top 20 in the US for campus diversity (The Princeton Review)
- One of the top producers of Fulbright Scholars
- Ranked Top 90 in the US and among the Top 250 universities worldwide (Times Higher Education Rankings, 2012-2013)
- Top 5 “up and comer” university (Washington Post, 2012)
Key University Facts
- Founded - 1956
- Enrollment - 47,943 (Undergraduate - 36,059;Graduate - 10,044)
- International students - 2,657
- Faculty - 16,488
- Colleges - 14 (College of Business,College of Engineering, College of Arts & Sciences, College of Behavioral and Community Sciences, College of Marines Sciences, College of Medicine, College of Nursing, College of Public Health, College of The Arts, Patel College of Global sustainability,University College, College of Education, Honors College,College of Pharmacy.)
- Pathway in Architecture
- Pathway in Music
- Pathway in Urban and Community Design
- Pathway in Business
- Pathway in Business Administration (MBA)
- Pathway in Entrepreneurship in Applied Technologies
- Pathway in Finance
- Pathway in Global Sustainability
- Pathway in Management
Education & Training
- Pathway in Adult Education
- Pathway in Exercise Science
- Pathway in Biomedical Engineering
- Pathway in Chemical Engineering
- Pathway in Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Pathway in Electrical Engineering
- Pathway in Engineering
- Pathway in Engineering
- Pathway in Industrial Engineering
- Pathway in General Studies
- Pathway in Hospitality Management
- Pathway in Biology
- Pathway in Geology
- Pathway in Microbiology
- Pathway in Science
United States of America, a federal republic consists of 50 states. All the states lie in the mainland expect Alaska and Hawaii Islands. Alaska lies next to North West Canada and Hawaii, 3700 km off the west coast of the mainland.