SAIBT(South Aust Inst of Business & Technology)
The alternative pathway into UniSA undergraduate degree programs. SAIBT Diploma courses are equivalent to the University of South Australia's first year bachelor degrees.
- Pathways for almost every bachelor degree offered at UniSA.UniSA courses, UniSA campus, UniSA teachers.
- Small classes, personalised teaching and individual attention.
- City-centre study location in Australia's most affordable capital city.
- Graduate with a competitive edge - qualifications from both SAIBT and UniSA.
UniSA's City East Campus.
Start in: February, June or October
Over 800 Australian & International students from all over the world.
- Apply through an SAIBT representative in your country.
- Still not sure - why not email us your questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- See more at: http://www.saibt.sa.edu.au/about-saibt#sthash.cEXeDgJL.dpuf
- Bachelor of Arts
- Diploma of Arts
Arts & Design
- Bachelor of Design
- Bachelor of Business (International Business)
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Management (Human Resource Management)
- Bachelor of Management (Logistics and Supply Chain Management) - See more at: http://www.saibt.sa.edu.au/programs/diploma-of-business#sthash.4Z5QFJq9.dpuf
- Diploma of Business
- Bachelor of Engineering (Civil and Project Management)
- Bachelor of Engineering (Computer Systems)
- Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical and Mechatronic)
- Bachelor of Engineering (Electronics and Communications)
- Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical)
- Diploma of Engineering
- Bachelor of Applied Finance
- Bachelor of Health Science
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- Diploma of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Diploma of Health Science
- Bachelor of Nutrition and Food Sciences
- Bachelor of Pharmaceutical Science
Tourism & Event Management
- Bachelor of Tourism and Event Management
Australia is a continent situated between the Indian and Pacific Ocean. It is a land endowed with mountain ranges, vast grazing plains, tropical forests, barren deserts, golden and sandy beaches, treacherous rocks and coral reefs. Australia's spectacular natural environment attracts millions of tourists every year.